Instant Feedback On Every Swing!
Gametime Training Tools is proud to introduce Tee Stackers,™ an exciting new training tool for baseball and softball players. The Tee Stackers unique design allows you to "stack" two or three balls on a hitting tee at the same time.
How Tee Stackers Work:Watch Video
- Stack two or three balls on the tee at one time by placing a Tee Stacker between each ball.
- If you swing cleanly on plane through the top ball, the Stacker slides off and the next ball is ready to hit.
- If you swing off plane by topping the ball, casting, uppercutting, etc, the Stacker is disturbed and the remaining balls will fall.
- Using Tee Stackers gives you instant feedback on every swing.
- Tee Stacker drills improve focus and makes hitting from a tee more challenging for all ages and skill levels.
- Use different sizes and colors of balls while changing hitting planes on each swing. Can be used with a single or double tee.
Use Tee Stackers to create challenging hitting drills and stations at practice. Players will receive instant feedback on the correctness of their swings, helping to improve mechanics, even while working alone. You can use any combination of different size balls to enhance focus.
What You Get:
The Tee Stacker 2-Pack includes two Tee Stackers, two attachment cords with locks, and a mesh carrying bag. Directions and basic drills are included in the package. More advanced drills are available in PDF format for download on the sidebar.
How To Order:
- Online: Secure shopping cart and payment through Paypal. Use your Paypal account or credit card. Click on the order link from the main menu.
- Phone: Call us toll free at 888-879-6907 or 405-880-6789.